Risk Management Video Solutions for Paratransit Shuttle Bus Surveillance system & Medicaid Medical Wheelchair Van surveillance commonly referred to as the below:
- Paratransit security surveillance camera
- Paratransit Shuttle video camera
- Handicap Transportation Service security surveillance camera
- Handicap Shuttle Service vehicle video surveillance camera
- Handicap Van security surveillance camera
- Wheelchair Van Service video camera
- Wheelchair Van Shuttle security surveillance camera
- Medicaid or ADA ProgramTransportation Camera
- Medicaid Program Shuttle Camera
- Medicaid Program Medical Shuttle Camera
These mobile video security solutions will all be based on a mobile video platform capable of recording multiple cameras within the vehicle that can document accurately what events may occur and the interactions between the driver and passengers.
Medical Transportation Video Camera System
The SD4HD is an in-vehicle on-board video event recorder Paratransit Shuttle Bus Surveillance system suitable for Medicaid Medical Wheelchair Van surveillance with high quality hardware, built in 3-Axis Accelerometer, to document Dangerous Driving Behaviors, unreported crashes and impacts, 512 GB of solid state memory capacity supported, enhanced user features, and a longer expected service life for Paratransit Shuttle Bus Transit Service applications.
The SD4HD mobile vehicle surveillance DVR has no moving parts in the recording mechanism, making it 100% Solid State Digital. It is able to endure very harsh environments making them well suited for high-risk vehicle applications like Paratransit Shuttle Bus Surveillance system & Medicaid Medical Wheelchair Van surveillance service that require rugged solid state dependability for video evidence. The addition of the GPS in the SD4HW version to this Medicaid Shuttle Camera system provides the speed of the bus as well as playback with On Screen mapping. Added benefits of the Value Series over the Mini are the Driver Behavior recording aspects of the 3-Axis accelerometer, combined with the active driver alerts. Whether your primary concern is a driver flipping a vehicle in a hard turn or Medicaid Medical Transportation Camera surveillance for enhanced senior adult care safety this DVR has the tools to help reinforce safer driving behaviors.
The SD4HW is the GPS speed & Location version with built in Wi-Fi Wireless & Automated Download capability.
SD4HD Paratransit in-Vehicle / Driver Surveillance System Pricing:
SD4HD-1 ...1-Camera In-Vehicle Wheelchair Handicap Shuttle Van Camera system for Onboard Paratransit $500 - $650
SD4HD-2…2-Camera In-Vehicle Wheelchair Handicap Shuttle Van Camera system for Onboard Paratransit $600 - $750
SD4HD-3…3-Camera Medical Transport Handicap Mobile In Vehicle DVR Video Event Recorder Security Camera $700 - $850
SD4HD-4 …4-Camera Medical Transport Handicap Mobile In Vehicle DVR Video Event Recorder Security Camera $800 - $950
Reseller Pricing Available
SD4HW Paratransit in-Vehicle / Driver Surveillance System Pricing:
SD4HW-1 ...1-Camera In-Vehicle Wheelchair Handicap Shuttle Van Camera system for Onboard Paratransit $600 - $750
SD4HW-2 …2-Camera In-Vehicle Wheelchair Handicap Shuttle Van Camera system for Onboard Paratransit $700 - $850
SD4HW-3 …3-Camera Medical Transport Handicap Mobile In Vehicle DVR Recorder Security Camera System $800 - $950
SD4HW-4 …4-Camera Medical Transport Handicap Mobile In Vehicle DVR Recorder Security Camera System $900 - $1,050
Reseller Pricing Available
It is important to be able to document professional service and care provided for Paratransit Medical Patents and those with disabilities via bus, shuttle or Wheelchair Van when in the care of the transit company or Handicap Transportation Service in order to effectively manage the risks related to those transports. Claims of impropriety and elderly adult transportation abuse can be perceived by some who may have diminished faculties due to medical issues or medication and often the difference between a perception of abuse can be cleared up by reviewing a video file of the Senior Shuttle Transportation Service or Wheelchair Van Shuttle Paratransit transportation from a non biased expert witness, the mobile video DVR installed in the vehicle to insure the care provided the passengers upholds the high standards set by the Medical Patient, Handicap Wheelchair Transportation Service transporter.
In the Special Needs Paratransit Shuttle Service vehicle surveillance application as well as Wheelchair Van or Handicap Transportation Service that often requires additional cameras due to the higher demands placed on the Para Transit Care transporter, Wheelchair lifts or possibility those transported may have medical issues that require hands on assistance. In these vehicles it is a good idea to dedicate a camera to each area of interest, Driver stairwell, Lift door, wheelchair stations and general overview of the bus passengers. As many states offer funding under Medicaid, there are additional incentives to provide sufficient documentation and oversight for: Medicaid Transportation Camera and Medicaid Medical Shuttle Cameras in vehicles used for these purposes.
Live View Vehicle Surveillance Security Camera System
- Provide active visual support to verify what drivers are doing in the vehicles.
- Provide audible alert to a driver when their activities conflict with company policy or law
- Provide CMS operator ability to immediate request medical or police backup when the situation warrants
- Help eliminate the possibility that a driver or passengers survive an accident, then die as a result of their injuries
- To provide CMS operator the ability to request medical assistance for a driver
- To enable the driver to silently signal for HELP in a hijack or medical emergency
- To enable CMS operator to supervise activities when required
Risk Management Cellular Based Live View Video Solutions for Paratransit Shuttle Bus Surveillance system & Medicaid Medical Wheelchair Van surveillance are especially valuable management tools to limit risk in the below applications:
- Paratransit Live View security surveillance camera
- Paratransit Shuttle Live View video camera
- Handicap Transportation Service Live View security surveillance camera
- Handicap Shuttle Service Live View vehicle video surveillance camera
- Handicap Van Live View security surveillance camera
- Wheelchair Van Service Live View video camera
- Wheelchair Van Shuttle Live View security surveillance camera
- Medicaid Program Transportation Live View Camera
- Medicaid Program Shuttle Live View Camera
- Medicaid Program Medical Shuttle Live View Camera
Live View Paratransit Medical Patient & Wheelchair Shuttle Camera System Pricing:
SD4HC-1...1-Camera Paratransit Wheelchair Special Needs Shuttle Bus on-Board Video Camera $1,100 - $1,200
SD4HC-2…2-Camera Paratransit Wheelchair Special Needs Shuttle Bus on-Board Video Camera $1,200 - $1,300
SD4HC-3…3-Camera Non-Emergency Medical Patient Transit Elderly Assisted Living Paratransit Camera $1,300 - $1,400
SD4HC-4 …4-Camera Non-Emergency Medical Patient Transit Elderly Assisted Living Paratransit Camera $1,400 - $1,500
Reseller Pricing Available